The Care Coach 1 assesses and evaluates member’s needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Coach 1 work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate complexity.
- Guides members/families towards resources appropriate for their care
- Services are driven by facilitating interactions with other payer sources, providers, interdisciplinary teams and others involved in the member’s care as appropriate and required by our comprehensive contract
- Coordinating services, and monitoring and evaluating the case management plan against the member’s personal goals
- Visit Medicaid members in their homes, Assisted Living Facilities, and/or Long Term Care Facilities and other care settings – 75-90% local travel
- Planning and implementing interventions to meet those needs
- Ensures members are receiving services in the least restrictive setting in order to achieve and/or maintain optimal well-being
- Assesses and evaluates member’s needs and requirements in order to establish a member specific care plan
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experience with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems
Bilingual English/Spanish with ability to pass a language assessment
- Must provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required
- AHCA Fingerprint Required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), licensed in the state of Florida, with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Gerontology or related field
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in the state of Florida at least 2 years of relevant experience
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A