View All Humana JobsHumana
The Caregiver 1 provides patients with assistance in activities in daily living. The Caregiver 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
- Technologically savvy to include high level use of laptop and mobile phone devices, proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and an understanding of or comparable knowledge of CRM tools and other sales/marketing resources
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- High School Diploma
- Active Florida Health & Life Insurance licenses
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A