Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High School Diploma
- Technologically savvy to include high level use of laptop and mobile phone devices, proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and an understanding of or comparable knowledge of CRM tools and other sales/marketing resources
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
- Active Florida Health & Life Insurance licenses
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A