View All Humana JobsHumana
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) works in our team-based care environment. We are a value based care provider focused on quality of care for the patients we serve. Our care team consists of doctors, advanced practice professionals, Pharm D, Care Coach Nurse, MA, Behavioral health specialist, quality based coder, referral coordinator and more. Our approach allows us to provide an unmatched experience for seniors. Our model is positioned to provide higher quality care and better outcomes for seniors by providing a concierge experience, multidisciplinary services, coordinated care supported by analytics and tools, and deep community relationships. This robust support allows our Nurse Practitioner to see fewer patients and spend more time with those they do.
- Participates in the local primary care “on-call” program of PIPC.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and accrediting bodies.
- Follows level of medical care and quality for patients and monitors care using available data and chart reviews.
- Evaluates and treats center patients in accordance with standards of care.
- Completes all medical record documentation in a timely manner working with a quality- based coder to optimize coding specificity.
- Acts as an active participant and lead with the care team through daily huddles.
- Meets with RMD about quality of care, review of outcome data, policy, procedure and records issues.
- Participates in potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Helps Regional Medical Director (RMD), Physician and Center Administrator in setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a professional and approachable demeanor.
- Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical Leadership.
- Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but not limited to specialty referrals, hospital and SNF coordination, durable medical equipment and home health care.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with all colleagues; fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team based care”.
- Active, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in state of practice location
- Successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner program with Board Certification
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR.
- Guaranteed base salary + quarterly bonus
- Superior patient/customer service.
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting.
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of CenterWell’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A