Website Iceland Foods
- We are a successful, growing, award winning business, who are renowned for keeping things simple. As we continue to expand our business, we are looking for accomplished Store Managers to inspire and support our teams, to deliver the best stores on the high street.
- The role of Store Manager will be highly rewarding but it’s no walk in the park. We expect a lot from our Store Managers and at its core, you will be the Managing Director of your own business. It is the Manager’s name above the door and your performance is measured on how your store is run. We need managers who can role model positive behaviour, inspire and drive performance, and hold your team to account.
- From ensuring the doors open on time, to having all compliance in place, to keeping it clean and tidy, shelves stacked, freezers working and defrosted, Home Delivery vans looking good and working well. In addition, you’ll have direct management responsibility of a hard-working, engaged team who choose to come to work for YOU and do a good job every day.
- The key to the role of a Store Manager is the ability to connect with your team and maximise their potential in a supportive and stretching way. Our business is the perfect size for you to make an impact and you will have a pivotal role to play in our ongoing success.
- We are a responsible retailer and we thrive on the fact every day brings an exciting new adventure. As Store Manager, you will have responsibility for delivering industry leading standards and service and connect with our customers to build loyalty and bring our brand values to life.
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A