Shift Leaders ensure all Crew Persons are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas. They are also responsible for all restaurant activity while on duty in the absence of the manager.
- Assign and monitor primary and secondary job duties.
- Understand and uphold appropriate regulatory agency standards (health, safety, etc.).
- Demonstrate Fun, Integrity, Energy, Empowerment, and Respect at all times.
- Open and close the restaurant with responsibility for cash handling, assisting with receiving products, monitoring prep levels and restaurant cleanliness.
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly logs are maintained. (Open, Mid, Close checklist, Waste Log, Food Safety and Sanitation
- Checklist, Dough Usage, Critical Observations, Safety and Security and any other checklists deemed necessary to the successful operations of the restaurant.
- Train team members to proficiency in all restaurant operations positions up to and including certification.
- Fill player and coach role during peak revenue periods by supporting manager-in-charge.
- Ensure team members are properly deployed for their shift and talked into and out of position.
- Assist Manager-in-charge in ensuring compliance with all labor laws (i.e.: breaks, minors, etc.).
- Demonstrate proficiency in all restaurant operations positions.
- Must be a self-starter
- Have STRONG leadership skills
- Prior Quick serve or fast casual restaurant operations experience.
- Be able to train, motivate and develop a team
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Energy and Enthusiasm is a must!
- Ability to work on occasion nights, weekends, and holiday’s
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible schedule; evenings and weekends a must
- Strong understanding of financials
- Be a team player
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A