We are looking for self-thriving, problem solvers who aren’t shy to learn and work with multiple systems and tools. The ideal candidate should be confident in conversing across various channels (phone, video, chat, mail, and social media) while engaging with our customers remotely. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where each day is different while helping customers make informed shopping decisions.
- Be competent with IT to use planning tools, Microsoft office, using the internet and relevant programmes to support selling to the customer.
- Use remote active selling techniques during customer contact to contribute to growth and long-term profit.
- Provide quality customer support in a remote environment to secure a great customer experience while building trust in the IKEA brand. This can be done over phone, webchat or video depending on the nature of the query.
- Be committed to IKEA social and environmental commitments to sustainability.
- Stay updated on IKEA products, services, commercial priorities, activities to steer sales.
- Maximise sales by demonstrating a commercial mindset and true salesmanship with every customer contact to offer complete home furnishing solutions.
- Capture relevant customer insights to improve the IKEA customer experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A