- IKEA Hammersmith are looking to welcome 4 new Sales Team Leaders to their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new IKEA store in London!
We are looking for experienced leaders with retail experience who understand the need for an excellent customer shopping experience and a service-led, active selling approach to customers.
Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you! We are looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner. A person who is passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience for every customer.
- You actively engage with our customers to identify their needs and how to inspire and advise them on the best solutions for their life at home through home furnishings
- You are always passionate about the range and home furnishings, curious to learn the stories behind the products and their design and actively share this with the customer
- You support maximizing sales by being proud of your areas of responsibility, ensuring the customer meets an area that is clean, well presented and easy to shop
- You lead by example and provide guidance for your team
- You are able to cultivate and motivate a team to deliver retail excellence in a busy, fast-paced and ever changing environment
- You provide an exceptional shopping experience for our customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A