- We are looking for a proactive individual who is well organised and able to work in a fast paced environment. They are passionate about stock accuracy and ensuring that we have products available for our customers in the right place at the right time. They understand that this is essential to a successful shopping experience for our customers.
- We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
- Work with our internal systems to ensure that Customers have accurate and full stock availability at all times
- Working to ensure that large volumes of products are unloaded, replenished and picked for our customers
- Receives stock into the building checking stock accuracy
- Takes responsibility to ensure a safe working environment for yourself, colleagues and our customers
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A