View All Ikea Jobs Ikea
We are looking to welcome experienced Kitchen Sales Consultants to join our newly formed London Market Area team – we are looking for sales people, with a passion for the customer and design.
You will meet our customers, in space and time appropriate to them, understand their needs, and use your expertise to deliver the best possible kitchen solutions.
- Maintain a high level of kitchens product and market knowledge.
- Understand and utilize complex systems and selling tools, communication channels, and industry know-how for each individual and different customers resulting in the best solutions that exceed customers’ expectations.
- Actively promote and sell a wide range of kitchen services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices
- Maximise sales whilst maintaining profitability by tracking, following-up, and converting customers.
- Actively steer towards prioritized products and services
- Understand and contribute to the store and kitchens business plan by delivering on the business and personal goals set.
- Pro-actively interact with customers to provide the highest level of servicetics.
- Have expert knowledge of the IKEA kitchen product range and additional services offered
- The IKEA values accurately reflect your own values
- A high passion for kitchens and IKEA
- High sales steering ability and computer literacy skills
- Passionate about customer engagement, design, and sales
- Have a passion for your personal development
- Knowledge of the total kitchens market and the competitor offers
- The ability to pro-actively build a rapport and follow-up with your own customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A