- Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you. We are looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner. A person who is passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
- You actively engage with our customers to identify their needs and how to inspire and advise them on the best solutions for their life at home through home furnishings
- You provide an exceptional shopping experience for our customers
- You support maximising sales by being proud of your areas of responsibility, ensuring the customer meets an area that is clean, well presented and easy to shop
- You are always passionate about the range and home furnishings, curious to learn the stories behind the products and their design and actively share this with the customer
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A