We are looking to welcome experienced Kitchen Sales Consultants to join our newly formed London Market Area team – we are looking for sales people, with a passion for the customer and design.
You will meet our customers, in space and time appropriate to them, understand their needs, and use your expertise to deliver the best possible kitchen solutions.
- Maintain a high level of kitchens product and market knowledge.
- Maximise sales whilst maintaining profitability by tracking, following-up, and converting customers.
- Actively promote and sell a wide range of kitchen services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices
- Understand and utilize complex systems and selling tools, communication channels, and industry know-how for each individual and different customers resulting in the best solutions that exceed customers’ expectations.
- Actively steer towards prioritized products and services
- Pro-actively interact with customers to provide the highest level of service
- Understand and contribute to the store and kitchens business plan by delivering on the business and personal goals set.
- High sales steering ability and computer literacy skills
- Have expert knowledge of the IKEA kitchen product range and additional services offered
- The ability to pro-actively build a rapport and follow-up with your own customers
- A high passion for kitchens and IKEA
- Have a passion for your personal development
- Knowledge of the total kitchens market and the competitor offers
- The IKEA values accurately reflect your own values
- Passionate about customer engagement, design, and sales
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A