View All In-N-Out Burger JobsIn-N-Out Burger
The Meat Department has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Butcher in our Lathrop, CA distribution center.
- Assisting in washing and sanitizing all commissary plant property using all proper cleaning procedures. This can also include all equipment and buildings facilities (inside and outside).
- Observing for any imperfections; such as, bruises and foreign matter and reports any findings.
- De-boning arm chucks, removing excess fat, gristle and bone to comply with In-N-Out standards.
- Performing all duties with pride and craftsmanship and to work well in an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation while adhering to all safety and sanitation standards
- Providing assistance to the sanitation team by disassembling and reassembling of all equipment before and after sanitation process.
- English verbal communication skills.
- Be able to withstand prolonged work assignments in temperatures as low as 34 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma
- Be able to demonstrate fast pace de-boning skills.
- Have a minimum of three (5) years of experience as a Butcher in a meat processing facility.
- Be able to move freely in and around obstacles common in the meat production room and the ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
Company: In-N-Out Burger
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angele, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A