View All Jimmy John's JobsJimmy John's
Jimmy John’s is offering a first-class opportunity, beyond sandwiches. We are looking to grow and build our team with individuals who are ready to work hard, kick a$$, and produce real results within our best-in-class sandwich chain. All Jimmy John’s team members are success-driven and are ready to support franchisees and customers. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
- Support franchisees in the execution of large orders and events.
- Execute catering demonstrations with key decision makers at businesses, schools and other community sites.
- Negotiate sponsorships and participation in community events.
- Represent the brand in the community and at events to help local franchisees build and maintain goodwill within their communities.
- Research and secure catering leads and provide information to franchisees.
- Documentation of community marketing into the internal systems
- Research sponsorship opportunities in the community and provide information to franchisees.
- Develop relationships with businesses and community leaders to build brand awareness.
- Identify community involvement opportunities through online research, in the field canvasing or communication with franchisees/operators.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or marketing-based fields preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills, including proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, QSR, retail, customer service, or other related fields preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Must excel at working cooperatively in a team environment.
- Must be a problem solver and quick on your feet in order to address unexpected challenges.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
Company: Jimmy John’s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A