We’re looking individuals with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
We are passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your ongoing learning and development, as well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HBSC as a Personal Banking Consultant in Ashfield (12 Months Fixed Term Contract).
- Contribute to fulfil customer’s needs by providing personal banking products and services with a customer centric approach
- Introduce, promote and assist customers with digital banking solutions to meet customer needs
- Participate in ongoing training and development plans
- Be the brand ambassador for HSBC in our branch as you liaise directly with customers
- Manage customer feedback and enquiries effectively
- Provide a seamless end to end customer experience by advising them on appropriate products and services
- A passion for delivering first-class customer service and make a difference
- A proven track record in customer excellence gained in banking, sales, hospitality or retail
- The desire to develop your financial expertise and grow your career
- A proven ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
- The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification
- Ability to understand and provide solutions to meet individual customer needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ashfield, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A