You’ll drive the assessment and implementation of risk framework and policy compliance or change, converting these into appropriate strategies and action plans. You’ll also support with the identification and assessment of material risks and determining their position relative to agreed appetites.
Collaborating with senior stakeholders across the business, you’ll drive forward the development and delivery of remedial action plans where identified risks are considered out of appetite, as well as providing risk leadership and advocacy, to support a culture of proactive and pre-emptive risk management and continuous improvement, and the attainment of operational risk objectives.
- Analysing the RAM metrics for change risk including cumulative risk across the NatWest Market investment portfolio, using the data to identify area for detailed risk reviews
- Acting as a key relationship manager to critical functions
- Providing leadership on risk management and support management to drive forward a licence to operate culture across the business
- Supporting the team in the analysis of first line of defence predictive analysis, identifying trends within the data and delivering improvements through defining action plans with domains
- Overseeing the continued development and calculation of a balanced score card measuring the risk across domains and the cumulative risk for the portfolio
- Excellent understanding of risk management principles
- Project management experience, involving complex people, processes and technology issues
- Good knowledge of risk management and a controls environment
- The ability to influence and conflict resolution at a senior level
- A clear track record of delivery
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A