Website Johnson & Johnson
The Health Care Compliance Senior Manager actively guides and supports the Healthcare Compliance (HCC) program in Janssen EMEA to ensure business practices and activities are compliant with related Johnson & Johnson internal guidelines, international codes of practice, local laws and regulations and anti-corruption laws, including the Foreign Corrupt practices Act.
The HCC Manager is responsible for maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans. In addition the HCC Manager will work closely together with business teams and their leaders and other Functional Departments to give strategic HCC guidance, to install appropriate risk mitigation and to ensure business practices and activities are compliant
- Acting as a strategic consultant towards the business and other functional groups. Participate in business meetings and support the annual business planning process by ensuring proper HCC review is installed.
- Collaborate with the HCC Global Policy, Training & Communications group and the HCC ESO Director and Janssen HCC team in the implementation of education, training and regular communication on HCC to all covered employees within ESO.
- Collaborate with regional or global risk management teams to establish a Monitoring plan for EMEA related activities. Ensure Monitoring (and Testing) is executed according to plan.
- Collaborate in preparations for Corporate Internal Audits where appropriate. Collaborate with ESO HCC Director and Janssen HCC team in reporting unplanned deviations and managing day to day inquiries, allegations and investigations. Implement the escalation process for serious allegations as appropriate.
- Collaborate in conducting self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies. Address and discuss HCC items with business leaders and functional heads
- Working with the Janssen ESO HCC Director and Janssen HCC team to implement EMEA strategies, goals and objectives, considering EMEA regulatory trends and environment where necessary.
- Coordinate the establishment of the Management Action Plan, and guide the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions
- Make sure planned activities are compliant and executed accordingly by ensuring proper review & approval processes are in place, including during new product launch, product line extension and related development activity.
- Prepare and support the HCC meetings with the business leadership team.
- Requires strong communication, project management and analytical skills
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and previous business experience. Experience in compliance preferred. Ability to make things happen through managing a broad set of Credo based values. Understands the J&J Credo based culture.
- Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
- Senior compliance professional with proven track record, compliance knowledge and expertise
- Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory or Quality.
- Organizational astuteness, able to identify organizational structure, key stakeholders and leverage knowledge and relationships
- The ability to work independently in a matrix organisation
- Pharma experience required.
- Broad business experience with a result driven mind set, self-starter and ability to manage complexity
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A