View All Johnson & Johnson JobsJohnson & Johnson
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their current team, supporting projects across Europe. The Project Manager will be joining a team of 6 who are based in locations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium and Russia. The Project Manager’s main responsibility will be to manage projects within the Vision portfolio.
The role requires close co-operation with all other functional areas including Distribution, Finance, IT, Quality, Planning, Marketing & Sales, Regulatory Affairs as well as functional areas based in Jacksonville, Florida, Limerick, Ireland or Moscow, Russia.
- Coordinate manage and control special projects relating to the EMEA supply chain, IT and logistics. Manage the development, rollout and establishment of assigned projects. Coordinate project activities and be responsible for the overall project success.
- Be responsible for developing project plans, timelines and resource requirements. Facilitate cross-functional teams to achieve project goals. Work with all necessary organizations (IT, Marketing, Sales, Production Planning, Manufacturing, Suppliers, etc.) that result in successful implementation of projects and programs.
- Adhere to quality, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Lead, prioritize, coordinate and direct efforts of interdisciplinary teams accountable for the assessment, design, process and launch of new products, promotions, continuous process improvements, logistics improvements and new service developments.
- Be accountable for developing strategies and tactics and updates the organization on project plans, measures, and status. Lead the processes, tools, and metrics related to the project management process and adherence to these processes.
- Develops, implements, and maintains processes, metrics, and tools that govern and support new service and product launch process.
- Communicates the status, risks, and potential of new projects/opportunities. Facilitates regular project updates and reviews.
- Involved in crafting strategic and tactical solutions and measures for resource discrepancies across the project portfolio.
- Manages various supply chain projects from development through post-launch measurement stages to accomplish project objectives and defined interpersonal goals.
- Leads all aspects of new project planning, risk analysis, and chartering processes.
- Data analysis to identify business opportunities and areas for improvement using customer and business insights to inspire change through projects
- Responsible for project plans, timelines, and resource requirements and assists with developing business plans (including appropriation requests).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation, influencing and able to translate news back to the business as needed.
- Good commercial awareness and understanding; exposure to working with commercial teams preferred.
- Bachelors’ Degree, MBS, MBA or a similar education to degree level is desirable
- Proven within a PMO or Project Manager position.
- Previous experience of working within a regulated industry and understanding of regulations, guidelines and processes as required.
- Proven experience in successfully leading multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in operations environment, with broad knowledge of enterprise-wide and supply management processes.
- Is a self-starter who achieves goals and objectives with successful project completion.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A