Website Kaiser Permanente
This position exists to assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by designing and executing quantitative and qualitative analysis for business areas and providing recommendations for decision making under uncertainty. Provides analytical expertise to identifying opportunities for sustained business improvement.
- Report analyst duties, e.g. design and develop automated actionable reports to inform managers in a timly fashion.
- Data analyst duties, e.g. assists in the research, analysis, and remediation of moderately complex data issues that directly impacts reporting and analysis.
- Business systems analyst duties, e.g., help define business rules applicable to the development and/or use of the application. Perform other duties as requested.
- Proven ability to conduct, interpret and present quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (1:1, peer, multi-disciplinary group, presentations, written).
- Working knowledge in the use of current SQL software, including SAS/SQL, Oracle and Teradata, and Microsoft Office.
- Expert knowledge with BI and analytical tools such as SAS, SPSS and Cognos.
- Be assertive, objective and be able to confront clients with difficult issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative or technical discipline OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of analytical experience.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A