View All Kaiser Permanente JobsKaiser Permanente
This position provides analytical support to a project or department. Under the guidance of a Project Manager/ Director, responsible for collecting and researching data, performing analysis, providing recommendations and presenting results.
- Demonstrates initiative in identifying alternative solutions to issues in the project or department which are reasonably complex and require an understanding of how the outcome will affect multiple areas/ departments. Helps develop project plans to ensure timely deliverables and successful completion of project. Assists in assessing workforce needs resulting from project implementation. Assists in identifying and developing performance management and training tools. Develops mechanism by which to track project best practices in order to ensure these are leveraged into comparable future projects.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to a project or department. This position handles a full range of project components in an independent and autonomous manner. Organizes project tasks, structures information collection activities, and sets time lines for completion of required tasks. Develops reports on analysis conducted, provides recommendations and makes formal presentations to communicate results to various management levels. Develops new approaches for finding additional needed information.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience.
- Strong project organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical skills, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A