View All Kaiser Permanente JobsKaiser Permanente
Under supervision, maintains efficient operation of the health education center. Provides program support and assistance to the department, internal and external customers.
- Coordinates conference room use, tracks attendance statistics, and enrolls members and the community for classes.
- Supervises and trains health education volunteer staff.
- Assists in processing and tracking financial documents, e.g. revenue cost centers, class fees, etc.
- Supports the development of departmental strategic goals and priorities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains the daily operations of the health education center.
- Assists members, physicians, staff, instructors, and community in utilization of health education services.
- Assesses individual needs, consults, and recommends resources and referrals.
- Maintains and recommends updates of all multi-media health information resources, including inventory, ordering, and database management of all materials.
- Manages and schedules logistics for classes and programs.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Knowledge of PC applications required.
- Medical terminology required.
- Previous experience in customer/patient service area in a health care setting required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- License, Certification, Registration
- Minimum one (1) year full time or two (2) years part time experience in the last five (5) years in health education or a customer/patient service area in a health care setting
- Associate’s degree OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A