Due to upcoming Parental Leave, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Specialist join the HR Shared Services team in a 6-month Parental Leave (maximum term) contract. Reporting to the Head of HR Shared Services and working collaboratively with the Senior HR Leaders, the primary focus of this role is to partner with key business stakeholders and lead the end-to-end recruitment process for all above-store/corporate recruitment.
As part of this role, you will also be responsible for the day-to-day recruitment support for our Taco Bell restaurants, as well as supporting the Taco Bell team with the recruitment process for new restaurants.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrated experience working across a variety of recruitment/HRIS systems
- Previous experience in a similar high-volume, end to end recruitment position
- Previous experience in an internal recruitment/HR team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed negotiation and relationship management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources or similar discipline (ideal though not required)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A