Our aim is to put a smile on people’s faces around the world and give every customer a special experience on each occasion. Our vision is that our jobs will be the best in the world for those committed to serving great food and looking after customers better than anyone else.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our team in our restaurant.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant General Manager in creating an energetic and positive work environment for all Team Members. If you’re looking to further your career and want to work within front line management of a successful international organisation, then look no further.
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurant or hospitality industry
- Energetic, resourceful and committed
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Proven ability to engage, lead and motivate Team Members
- Must have competent computer skills
- Demonstrable managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and interpersonal
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A