KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in our famous Original Recipe® fried chicken. It all started with one cook who created a finger lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. That cook was Colonel Harland Sanders, of course, and today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand. Our aim is to put a smile on people’s faces around the world and give every customer a special experience on each occasion. Our vision is that our jobs will be the best in the world for those committed to serving great food and looking after customers better than anyone else.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for creating an energetic and positive work environment for all Team Members. If you’re looking to further your career and want to work within front line management of a successful international organization, then look no further.
- Must have competent computer skills
- Demonstrable managerial skills
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and interpersonal
- Energetic, resourceful and committed
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Proven ability to engage, lead and motivate Team Members
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurant or hospitably industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A