You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. You are to provide the coaching, leading, teaching, problem-solving, and serving among many others. Much is expected of you. Your team looks to you for leadership and coaching, your customers look to you for a standout experience, and your Area Coach looks to you for business acumen. This is your time to shine!
- Ensure that Human Resources tasks policies, practices and procedures are followed at all times.
- Coaches and drives excellence around core operations procedures (e.g. shift accountability, product projections, Repairs & Maintenance (R&M) spending, Cost of Sales/Cost of Labor (COS/COL) controls
- Seeks continuous feedback from different sources to improve their own performance
- Recognize employees for exceptional performance using personal award and CHAMPS cards to reinforce breakthrough results
- Champions and role models “How We win Together” and Achieving Breakthrough Results culture within their store
- Demonstrate positive energy at all times.
- Holds team accountable by using the Performance Management process
- Partners with their Management team to ensure effective execution of training throughout their restaurant
- Uses leadership styles (e.g., High Impact Coaching), EARS (explore, Analyze, Respond, Make it Stick), Period Business Review and stewardship meetings regularly to identify and drive tactics to close performance gaps.
- Demonstrates belief in all people through strong execution of recruiting, selection, development, and retention tools
- Executes RGM success routines effectively: Scheduling, hiring, firing, and other staff related tasks.
- Regular access to personal vehicle
- Able to stand and walk for a majority of work shift
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs and carry up to 30 ft.
- Follows KFC cash handling safety and security procedures
- Follow procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment (including fryers, ovens, etc.)
- Able to push/pull up to 90 lbs up to 30 ft.
- Flexible scheduling
- Arrive at work on time
- Knowledge of and compliance with KFC’s Human Resources policies and processes.
- Adheres to KFC and City/State/United States Safety Requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A