As an intern on the KFC Global HR team, this internship role will be responsible for assisting in the development of a restaurant-level engagement tool. The role will work with a broad scope of partners, including the broader HR team, market HR leaders, and cross-functional teams. Professional skills development will be a large part of the role as the candidate learns and practices collaboration, data analysis, influencing, and project management… plus a bit of fun along the way!
- Prepare a functional HR project centered around the establishment of a global restaurant team listening and action tool with a new employee engagement survey.
- Present functional HR project to leadership team members
- Learn best practices around resume building, presentation skills, working in a virtual global corporate setting to gain real world business experience.
- Attend KFC virtual events and meetings
- Support recommendations of a global restaurant EES solution
- Explore global solutions that provide improved value to stakeholders and support broader purpose strategy
- Define current KFC Global restaurant engagement survey tools and practices
- Cope well under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and partner with various departments in the company
- Education: Junior or Senior studying related field of Human Resources
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A