The KFC Global Brand Communications Internship offers a unique opportunity designed to gain functional experience as well as personal and professional development.
The Communications Intern will be assigned several projects to gain exposure across multiple areas of marketing, including gaining an understanding of the opportunities and challenges of running an iconic brand across more than 145 countries around the world. Fully grasp the concept of how being relevant, easy, and distinctive helps drive KFC’s brand growth, and particularly how those principles apply to making an impactful brand creative. Understand the role owned and earned digital channels play in a brand’s marketing communications.
- Effectively communicate, through written and oral means, results, ideas, and recommendations
- Audit and analyze all KFC Global social media handles and channel presence, identifying risks and opportunities for building a RED brand
- Support other day to day tasks for the KFC global brand and communications team as needed (Ex. Blog contribution, writing assignments, etc.)
- Attend work-related functions e.g. Team Meetings, CMO calls, monthly marketing/communications team meetings
- Meet with coach and mentor in reoccurring 1:1’s
- Organize and catalogue KFC Global brand heritage and creative assets, and provide long term recommendations for global date asset management on current systems
- Develop KFC global standard brand pages for new global website platform
- Work with market teams to audit, gather and document all existing community, philanthropic, and social purpose activities
- Future focused with a passion for innovation, including desire to learn and adopt and advance marketing capabilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience in QSR or retail organization is a plus
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with teams, strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills required
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A