View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
The Food Program Processor I is an entry level position primarily responsible for the accurate and timely completion of paperwork verification. This includes reviewing and auditing data and analyzing documentation for accuracy and completeness. The role requires collection and maintenance of paperwork in accordance with department guidelines and deadlines. A successful Processor will actively ensure compliance with program requirements while identifying opportunities to improve reimbursements and minimize disallowances. 90% of the Processor’s work will be performed remotely with a required visit to the corporate office at least once a week.
- Work within the framework of company policies and department procedures.
- Actively participate in team events and activities.
- Understand team and individual performance goals and work independently to contribute to a high performing team.
- Adapt to process and assignment changes and demonstrate flexibility to learn new procedures.
- Demonstrate professional and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and calculation of percentages.
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills.
- Review reports and system for accuracy.
- Weekly travel to corporate office to drop off and retrieve paperwork. Other visits may be required.
- Submit claims to appropriate state agency timely, accurately, and according to state guidelines.
- Build collaborative relationships with field Administrators to effectively identify and address compliance concerns and reimbursement opportunities.
- Provide exceptional customer service to center staff through effective communication.
- Audit and review all documentation and systems for attendance, meals, family income information, and meal preparation ,as required by applicable state and federal laws and regulations associated with the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and according to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain all required documentation, in an organized manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and company records and information.
- Communicates with centers with an understanding of their competing priorities and uses empathy and acknowledgement phrases while requesting info under tight deadlines
- Organization – Arranges center information in a manner than can be reviewed by other members of the team and administrators with ease.
- Calendar out claim month with daily completion goals to drive towards monthly completion
- Maintains standard order with all department files and documents
- Time Management –Uses his or her own time effectively and efficiently to complete all assigned work on or before set deadline to file claims; concentrates efforts on the more important priorities.
- Limit distractions to ensure adequate time is spent on assignment completion
- Accurately file forms and paperwork in Alphabetical and numerical order
- Provides admin with insight to areas of opportunities within center paperwork
- Customer Focus – Acts with both the customers (centers/admins) and state compliance in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their respect and trust
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A