View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
The HRIS Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting I-9 compliance and assisting with HRIS operations. In this position, you will manage I-9 compliance, administer the E-Verify program, and provide guidance to hiring managers on our I-9 program. You will assist field leaders over the phone and via email in the completion of HR transactions including hire date changes, pay changes, transfers, and other employment changes.
- Inform design process and functional spec review as SME for the I-9 program.
- Consult with legal partners on work authorization issues.
- Review and correct system integration errors.
- Assist with entry and maintenance of data housed in HR applications.
- Evaluate current process and make recommendations to streamline and automate where possible.
- Respond to HRIS email within established service standards.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers, internal and external.
- Partner with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and field leaders on I-9 compliance concerns.
- Run and analyze program reports to confirm completion and ensure data accuracy.
- Track completion of the Form I-9 and manage E-Verify processing for all employees through our third party electronic I-9 compliance system.
- Experience with Excel, Oracle R12 HCM, and/or Taleo preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Previous experience in human resources, I-9 compliance, or HRIS preferred
- Previous experience processing high volume activities in an accurate and timely manner
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A