View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
- Complete timely and accurate documentation according to KinderCare Education and other licensing or regulation requirements
- Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Dispense and store medication, as requested
- Maintain kitchen and related equipment safely and hygienically
- Help with and take on responsibility in other daily center duties, as needed
- Order food and supplies
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Possess a Food Handler’s License or willingness to obtain
- Must be physically able to use the computer with basic proficiency and the ability to lift up to 40 pounds is strongly desired and may be required to work in some classrooms or in the kitchen.
- Basic math skills required for measuring and calculating serving portions
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- At least one year of institutional cooking — food ordering experience highly desirable
- Two or more years of experience working with children, highly desirable
- Ability to follow nutritious menus and prepare sufficient quantity of foods for center population
- Familiarity with proper conditions and food storage, the ability to understand the needs of children with food allergies, and to implement methods of food cross-contamination avoidance.
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A