Website KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Support your center’s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- 1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred)
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential and meet NAEYC candidacy requirements (or willing to obtain)
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A