Website KinderCare Education
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Support your center’s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
- Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or meet NAEYC candidacy requirements
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- 2-3 years Early Childhood Education Experience(preferred)
- Approved state trainer (preferred)
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A