Website KinderCare Education
Front line support role. Directly accountable for coordinating activities for assigned centers with child care assistance programs ensuring compliance with federal, state and local agencies and company policies and procedures. Provide exemplary customer service to field operations and government agencies.
- Prepares and distributes reports, monitors for unusual items and resolves and/or escalates issues as appropriate.
- Obtain agency contracts and review all agency requirements.
- Processes and maintains authorizations; partners with centers and agencies to secure reimbursements.
- Aligns to company and subsidy tuition strategy, goals and objectives; effectively adapts to change.
- Maintains and stores subsidy records in accordance with agency guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external partners, including field operations and child care agencies.
- Completes accounts receivable transfers and discounts; compiles weekly details and updates field operations.
- Reviews attendance documents and completes billing process in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Prepares audit documentation and reports notifications of agency audits.
- Maintains customer focus and participates in huddle calls and center director meetings.
- Reconciles payments to accounts receivable, completes AR adjustments, addresses re-bill and/or refund opportunities.
- Follow up on all account receivables and prepay balances until fully resolved.
- Audits and reconciles center financial records and completes appropriate adjustments.
- Effective personal organizational skills
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and collaboration
- Must be able to travel between alternate center and office locations on occasion
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner by prioritizing work in multi-task environment
- Highly engaged
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and professionalism
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work overtime hours as necessary
- Must be able to withstand long periods of sitting and frequent use of computer and telephone
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated skills in learning agility
- Overnight travel is occasionally required
- Strong computer skills covering financial systems and general office software, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and email
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A