View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Serve in various roles throughout the center as needed including teacher, cook and/or driver
- Assist the Center Director in leading teaching staff, supporting families, and achieving enrollment, accreditation, and operational objectives
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- At least two years of early childhood education experience required, with an understanding of developmentally appropriate practices and the ability to ensure its use in the classroom
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Excellent administrative, organizational, verbal, listening, and communication skills required
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A