View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
Front line support role. Directly accountable for coordinating activities for assigned centers with child care assistance programs ensuring compliance with federal, state and local agencies and company policies and procedures. Provide exemplary customer service to field operations and government agencies.
- Follow up on all account receivables and prepay balances until fully resolved.
- Aligns to company and subsidy tuition strategy, goals and objectives; effectively adapts to change.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains customer focus and participates in huddle calls and center director meetings.
- Prepares audit documentation and reports notifications of agency audits.
- Demonstrates full ownership for assigned centers.
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external partners, including field operations and child care agencies.
- Audits and reconciles center financial records and completes appropriate adjustments.
- Performs all functions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains and stores subsidy records in accordance with agency guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Obtain agency contracts and review all agency requirements.
- Completes accounts receivable transfers and discounts; compiles weekly details and updates field operations.
- Processes and maintains authorizations; partners with centers and agencies to secure reimbursements.
- Reviews attendance documents and completes billing process in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Prepares and distributes reports, monitors for unusual items and resolves and/or escalates issues as appropriate.
- Reconciles payments to accounts receivable, completes AR adjustments, addresses re-bill and/or refund opportunities.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills covering financial systems and general office software, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and email
- Demonstrated skills in learning agility
- Overnight travel is occasionally required
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner by prioritizing work in multi-task environment
- Must be able to withstand long periods of sitting and frequent use of computer and telephone
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and collaboration
- Must be able to work overtime hours as necessary
- Effective personal organizational skills
- Must be able to travel between alternate center and office locations on occasion
- Highly engaged
- 10-key proficiency
- Bookkeeping, billing and accounts receivable experience preferred
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and professionalism
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma required
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A