Website KinderCare Education
We see the greatness in each child, and we believe teachers can change the world. Every day, our more than 33,000 employees create a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more than 158,000 children. Whether you’re in one of our centers or providing support from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, being a part of the KinderCare family means that you care deeply about positively impacting the lives of children and families through the power of education.
The Senior Financial Analyst – Field (SFA) is an integral member of our FP&A team. The SFA will build partnerships with Regional Vice Presidents, District Leaders and cross functional business partners to drive financial performance and accountability within the field.
- Actively communicate, assess feedback and resolve concerns.
- Partner and challenge to think of varieties of options in achieving plan.
- Identify trends in data and prepare executive-level presentation materials.
- Ad hoc projects, reporting, and modeling.
- Understand and communicate underlying causes of variances.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Working with partners, research variances, develop forecasts and analyze trends to achieve budget.
- Intermediate level skills in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position with a medium to large sized company.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Beginning to intermediate level skills in MS Access
- Experience in and/or strong understanding of financial reporting software a plus (specifically Oracle, TM1/Cognos, Hyperion Enterprise and Reporting software).
- Detail orientation with high attention to quality and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate level skills in MS Excel. Experience with macros with exposure to various specialized functions and features and Visual Basic a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance or related field. MBA degree a plus.
- Experience in developing and/or the ability to understand complex financial models.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good overall understanding of accounting principles and financial planning concepts.
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A