View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
If you’re passionate about leading and coaching others to deliver on our brand’s promise, the Area Manager role could be for you! Area Managers oversee a portfolio of teaching staff, providing them with the tools they need to succeed. Area Managers are critical leaders within our company who drive quality and consistency in the center experience to maximize customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage a portfolio of business, identify sales opportunities, and drive business decisions to maximize revenue, customer retention and acquisition.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and engage a highly talented team of teaching staff.
- Drive consistent focus on quality and educational excellence throughout the market.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors as needed
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue generation experience preferred
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge preferred
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience, preferably in multi-unit environment
- Ability to identify, develop, retain and engage a high-performing team
- Ability to build relationships with families, staff, and education partners, while creating a dynamic environment where play and learning happens
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A