View All KinderCare JobsKinderCare Education
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
- Partner and communicate with the Public-School Teachers for the children in their class.
- Establish and support KCE’s passion for safe and health learning environments.
- Collaborate with parents to ensure instruction follows local school district guidelines.
- Use contemporary teaching methods, including virtual learning, to enhance instruction.
- Create and tailor lesson plans each week to support our collaboration with local school districts.
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Organize and support differing children’s learning schedules within the class.
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or willing to obtain
- Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- All center staff applicants must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
Company: KinderCare Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A