Website KPMG UK
KPMG has one of the leading Indirect Tax practices in the UK. We work as a national practice providing advice and support in all aspects of Indirect Tax (VAT, Customs Duty, Green taxes) to a broad range of business sectors including large multi-nationals, household name retailers and public sector organisations.
The Indirect Tax practice is a fast-growing and dynamic business, currently with 13 partners and approximately 186 professional staff located across the UK. We work to support our portfolio of clients with a variety of Indirect tax issues. Within the team we have specialists in sectors such as Retail, Supply Chain, International Trade, alongside our Public Sector specialisms. We work closely with our colleagues in Trade & Customs, Corporate and Employment tax to deliver value to KPMG’s clients.
- Implementation of business development initiatives;
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients;
- Developing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective;
- Providing sales support, developing, building and maintaining key B2B and B2C client relationships
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of corporate clients;
- Working closely with directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realizing your full potential.
- Maintaining, developing and managing KPMG’s strong relationships with clients;
- Is ambitious and motivated to grow personally;
- Seeks out feedback and development opportunities; Identifies and pursues business opportunities;
- Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work;
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work
- Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback. Coaches less experienced staff
- Continuously learns from experiences. Seeks out feedback and development opportunities
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A