Working as part of the People Operations Leadership team, this role will provide strategic support, governance and oversight to the Head of People Operations and their direct reports on all non-customer facing work including but not limited to Risk Management, Capacity Planning and Forecasting, Service Transition, Supplier Management, MI and Data analysis and Change initiatives. The role will have oversight across all People Operations services and will be responsible for maintaining a full-service catalogue and associated process flows/SOCs. A key deliverable of the role will be driving a continuous improvement cultures across the function and ensuring a joined-up user journey.
The role will work closely with Service Management in OEH and will be expected to form strong relationships with HR stakeholders.
A senior member of the People Operations Leadership team, the role will drive engagement within the area. Facilitating feedback into process improvement initiatives the role will focus on increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction whilst improving efficiency and effectiveness in the function.
This role is the conduit into People Operations for our business partners in other functions such as HR, Finance and Risk Operations.
- Own the Business Continuity Plan for People Operations.
- Own the Standard Operating Procedure library to ensure processes are fully documented and up to date with appropriate reviews.
- Have oversight and ensure strategic delivery against all supplier propositions.
- Maintain accurate planning and forecasting for the function considering service demands, seasonal/calendar events, and changes to the service catalogue.
- Lead on any services transitioning into or out of People Operations.
- Facilitating and holding team members to account for actions and activities to keep the operation within budget and headcount. This includes developing and maintaining strong working relationships with our Finance business partners and third-party suppliers.
- Governance and oversight of operational risks and controls in the function, including regular audit and testing of controls and tracking actions arising to minimise and/or mitigate risk.
- Provide MI and intelligent data analysis and timely, relevant reports on operational performance for the Head of People Operations and the Leadership team.
- Escalation point for sensitive customer or colleague issues and complaints requiring senior manager oversight
- Lead on all process improvements and drive continuous improvements across People Operations
- Provide support to the Head of People Operations in the design and delivery of communication plans across the teams to engage and energise colleagues.
- High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a pressurised customer centric environment with the ability to prioritise and flex to suit business need
- Being able to analyse information and report out clearly to stakeholders of all levels
- Business acumen and commercial mindset with ability to make informed and risk-based decisions
- A good degree of IT proficiency, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SAP or equivalent HR system
- Proven experience of risk management and project delivery
- A proven ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels both written and verbal
- Experience in the management of teams, coaching and developing junior colleagues
- Experience of driving and influencing a culture of service excellence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A