Responsible for providing specialized support to the Partner in Charge of the practice in alignment of the business unit strategy and operations through the application of business acumen, strong quantitative skills, analytical proficiency and exceptional communication skills. Manages operations and initiatives and implements processes for strategic management in supporting the business unit achievement of its vision, enabling the team to operate more efficiently by providing structure around strategy. Provides executive support to the Partner in Charge of the practice.
- Partners with members of the Finance team in budget planning
- Ensures a high service level is provided by the operations/ administrative support team by overseeing the quality and accuracy of work being produced. Proactively resolves issues with appropriate resources and drive towards solutions.
- Provides consulting and makes recommendations to Partner in Charge of the practice regarding the execution of the business unit’s strategy, operations and initiatives
- Oversees strategies and programs for Develop and People Leaders, including employee retention initiatives
- Leads a team responsible for operations within a practice, including related business liaising
- Applies strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data and communicate insights to management.
- Plans and monitors resource allocation to manage optimal work allocation leading to client satisfaction
- Develops and implements optimal processes, workflows, procedures and policies aligned to best practices. Drives improvement of overall operational efficiency
- In advancing the execution of the strategy and operations, coordinates and provides executive support for the Practice Management Committee and Delivery, holding members accountable for delivery on action items
- Manages Key Account activities aligned with practice
- Manages projects for the busines unit, as required
- Strong business acumen with problem-solving skills
- Exceptional skills in communication, customer service, attention to detail and project management
- Approachable and solution-oriented when presented with problems / issues by staff and team, breaks down problems and issues into critical parts which can be resolved
- Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills.
- Experience in establishing or improving standard operating procedures
- Ability to drive successful change and take it over the finish line.
- University degree Business / Administration degree preferred (ex. Finance, Communications, HR).
- 10 years or more related experience at management level
- Proactive approach to delivery of daily responsibilities along with the ability to think strategically about wellness in the context of a professional services environment
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical proficiency.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A