We have an exciting opportunity to join Ignition Tax as a Project Coordinator. Reporting to Project Manager, One Port Transformation team, you will support Ignition Tax’s newly launched One Port Platform, an innovative digital tool that simplifies the way we do tax returns, compilation engagements and reviews for our clients. You’ll be responsible for providing end-to-end support and assist with the day-to-day operations of the tool. In this role, you’ll collaborate with project managers, product owners, our development team, and internal and external stakeholders to deliver world-class service to our clients.
- Coordinates and maintains project documents repository to ensure that project deliverables are readily accessible to the project team
- Provides support to the Project Manager in the preparation and monitoring of project budget as required
- Assists project teams in the administration, schedule creation and maintenance, and coordination of project activities
- Produces and distributes project status reports and updates to project team and leadership group
- Assists in the development of a detailed roll-out schedule for large projects.
- Organizes and attends project meetings to track progress, risks, challenges, and communicates them with the Project Manager and the broader team, as required
- Coordinates and implements training support tools and communications for technical support as needed on a project
- Very comfortable with project management terminology, principles, and methodologies
- Experience with MS Office products and project management tools and technologies like MS Project, Azure Boards, including creating boards, tickets, reporting, etc.
- Effective interpersonal skills and professional maturity; demonstrated ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse group of clients and colleagues
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in an agile environment, exposure to working on enterprise level/large scale project(s) and or project(s)
- Highly motivated, committed self-starter who can prioritize work, multi-task, and cope with changing priorities in an entrepreneurial environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A