As a Product Management Intern with Ignition Tax, you will learn the aspects of product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing client facing user requirements and defining the product vision. You’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders including global IT teams, third party technology providers, clients, and other KPMG firms across the globe to ensure value delivery and user adoption objectives are achieved.
- Participate in collaboration/design sessions to identify opportunities and propose new solutions to existing processes
- Perform analysis and interpret results to produce impactful insights to achieve targeted outcomes
- Assist with day-to-day product management activities including gathering product requirements, defining product functions, and writing product-related documents leveraging a variety of technologies and tools
- Collaborate with various functions to assist with analyzing the business needs and develop logical specifications for hardware/software systems.
- Assist with gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Performs high level testing/basic testing of the functionalities to confirm readiness and completeness against requirements.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, effective and professional.
- Assist with planning and designing business processes to improve business activities.
- Work closely with application developers, designers, and architects to understand the business model and detailed function requirements.
- Has strong time-management skills with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities, self-motivated with a great sense of ownership
- A curiosity that looks to redefine the norm and sees technology and innovation as a tool to open new doors and new opportunities
- An analytical mindset and passion for solving complicated problems
- Has a Team First Mentality – We’re a tightly knit team that lean on each other and teach each other
- Able to interact with co-workers & various stakeholders in a manner that is respectful
- Must be enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution or Canadian co-op-based program
- Hungry for experience and eager to learn in a rapidly changing industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A