The Enterprise Audit group is looking for Experienced Staff Accountants to join its dynamic team.
KPMG’s Audit practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their core businesses. By intimately understanding the client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
- Actively participate in field engagement teams as well as mentoring junior staff members.
- Perform analysis of complex accounting issues.
- Apply KPMG’s audit and accounting practices and methodologies at client engagements.
- Conduct external and internal financial statement audits for both public and private companies
- Perform financial and systems analysis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear, and confidently conveying messages in a credible and persuasive manner.
- Proven ability to sustain a high level of drive enthusiasm, and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.Capacity for working hard to meet demands at key times of pressure. Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles.
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients’ business and maintain strong client relationships.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professional in the performance of duties.
- Previous experience and technical knowledge to the benefit of the client.
- Strong time management, planning, and organizing skills.
- 1 – 2 years post graduate experience with a public accounting firm.
- Excellent project management, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment.
- Experience with ASPE and ASNPO.
- Effectively monitors multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are progressing against deadlines and budget.
- Accounting/business degree.
- Successful completion of the CFE and/or working towards a CPA designation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A