Our business partners hold the important relationship between the business and delivering on their Learning needs. Your clients value your commercial awareness and your understanding of their strategy. Your responsibilities span the employee life cycle inclusive of the talent agenda, so you are a true partner to the Capability-aligned Head of People. Collaboration across our operating model is a key feature of how you will deliver impactful results.
Reporting to the Senior Learning Business Partner, you will interact with Performance Managers and Engagement Managers in your business area. With a background in HR or Learning, you will love problem solving and aligning business needs to realistic and achievable plans that reflect the Learning and Talent Strategy. You will not be afraid to challenge where it is best for us to invest, and KPMGs unique relationship with University’s will feature as a talent attractor within your learning strategy.
- Drive the technical curriculum, where appropriate working with Technical Curriculum Managers (Audit-specific) and identify SMEs I the business to support design thinking workshops, to meet clients’ learning needs.
- Provide management information to the business unit/Capability to measure the effectiveness of learning and support the achievement of its goals.
- Work closely with Learning Operations to measure learning outcomes and gain MI from KLS (KPMG Learning Services) to track delivery and cancellation rates
- Challenge the status quo to ensure all learning content fulfils both Diversity and Inclusion and Hybrid working principles, for technical training towards a blend of digital/Virtual.
- Work closely with HRBPs and the Senior Learning BP to deliver learning needs analysis in business unit/Capability area, ensuring all learning outcomes link back to the delivery of business improvements.
- Implementing a business-specific learning strategy aligned to business, Talent and Learning CoE strategy. This will include close connectivity to our student populations and supporting their development as they roll off structured programmes
- Sit on relevant business management committees and represent the new learning strategy
- Facilitate in programmes as required and participate in firm-wide learning projects to ensure learning solutions deliver business objectives.
- Ensure behavioural change management approaches and processes are developed within firm-wide Ethics, Values and Risk implementations; work closely with stakeholders across the business area to ensure all mandatory training is fulfilled
- Manage the scheduling and implementation of technical training, working closely with Enablement and KLS
- Owning and driving relationships with business stakeholders in the business unit/Capability area, focusing on Performance and engagement Managers.
- Identify and manage/coordinate key business content developers to work within the Design to ensure end product is future-proofed, supports Hybrid Working principles and is delivered within budget and timeframes.
- Prioritise the link between our Values and the Ethics and Risk management framework to deliver firm-wide learning on Code of Conduct, compliance, quality and risk management imperatives.
- Support the Senior Learning BP on budget processes as required and as aligned to the curriculum in your area.
- Evidence of CPD and up to date knowledge on learning developments in the marketplace
- Professional training/HR development/education qualifications in relevant subject area.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, comfortable with data and creating insight
- Degree at a Bachelor level or equivalent
- Background in innovative Leadership and OD strategies helpful
- Demonstrable experience at manager level
- Pragmatic and action-focused, whilst holding the line on quality assurance
- Adept at communicating and influencing, opportunity also for Associate Coaching qualification use or future development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A