You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm’s Business Enablement Services and is focused on achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience.
KPMG is looking for an Administrative Assistant who can provide support on a range of activities to ensure a high-quality product.
- Creates, proofreads and distributes various communications on behalf of the Partners
- Handles routine communications on behalf of Partners and reports on actions taken
- Coordinate scheduling for internal and external client meetings, leadership meetings, and events via Teams and/or in person including logistics, securing meeting space, catering, invitations and RSVPs. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings when required and follows up on action items following the meeting
- Handles domestic and internal travel arrangements and reservations as required, including business visas and other explanation, clarification, and diplomacy. Book hotel accommodations, car rentals/services, restaurant reservations as may be required
- Completes, reconciles, and ensures timely submission of time and expense reports for the Partner
- Assists with onboarding and offboarding activities for new full time and contract staff. Work closely with Human Resources and ITSC to arrange hardware/software resources required prior to the individuals start date
- Coordinate and manage the Risk Management workflows/approvals required during the client/engagement acceptance process on behalf of the Engagement Team
- Support the Engagement Team with Client engagements and global multi-firm engagements frombeginning to end
- Enter new Partner contacts in IBS internal database. Update contact information for any existing contacts. Manages Partners’ contacts with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation ensuring implied consent is current
- Work with the GTA and marketing teams when required with specific client proposals, RFP, email distribution, client event communications. At Partner discretion, manage or support proposal process in collaboration with marketing resources
- Professionally interacts with clients as directed. Action client communications and responds in a timely fashion. Independently action routine enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice, structure and work processes
- Monitors Partner’s email inbox. Flags and prioritizes emails based on urgency and subject matter at the discretion of the Partner
- Proactively looking ahead and managing Partner calendar/schedules, maximizing the best use of their time Proactively and independently identifies, resolves, and manages calendar conflicts
- Onboard new Clients and update existing Client entities in IBS internal database
- Good judgment and analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to quickly and smoothly adapt to changing client demands.
- Minimum 5 years administration experience.
- Advanced skills with MS Office and Adobe products. In particular, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat.
- Proficiency to quickly learn proprietary software.
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience with an administrative assistant skill set.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A