The Corporate Development Office (CDO) supports KPMG Canada’s growth plans, aligned with our strategic milestone to be the Clear Choice. The CDO provides a flexible, innovative, and integrated approach to growth that goes beyond standard mergers and acquisitions, with a mandate that is aimed at accelerating firm growth through acquisitions, alliances and strategic investments. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you will play a key role in helping realize KPMG’s growth goals.
The Manager, Post-Merger Integration will work closely with functional business leaders and internal cross-functional teams to build integration strategies that focus on value creation. You will coordinate the development and execution of integration plans for all deals led by the Corporate Development Office, playing a critical role in full deal cycle including Operational Due Diligence and Integration Risk Assessment, Synergy Assessment, Target Operating Model design, Day-1 readiness Assessment, Integration Planning and Implementation, and monitoring of synergy case delivery post-closing
- Create detailed and comprehensive integration plans (in collaboration with workstream leads), including timelines, milestones, and resources.
- Collaborate with functional workstream leads to create and maintain integration checklists and activities across all deals, and hold leads accountable for plan deliverables.
- Manage overall execution of the integration plan and key milestones from Day 1 to completion of all integration activities.
- Participate in due diligence process as a PMI lead, providing status updates on activities, and providing feedback and guidance on PMI related activities.
- Develop integration lessons learned and adapt into future M&A activity.
- Promptly highlight risks and issues, and work with teams to resolve.
- Track and report on integration KPIs and metrics, including progress, milestones, and integration risks.
- Effectively scopes project and plans, prioritizes work effectively, structures work proactively and independently
- Expertise in strategic and operational analysis required
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well within a team, particularly in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Bilingualism in French and English an asset
- Expertise in dealing with all management levels within an organization
- Ability to influence at all levels of the company
- Willingness to understand business model, operational and strategic drivers of the business
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and efficient
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of M&A experience
- Strong communications skills (written, oral and presentation), and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, strategic, and innovative thinker with creative problem-solving skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A