Our Risk Consulting services in our Advisory Services Practice help our clients optimize their response and resilience to risks and to expected and unexpected changes and events, whether internally generated or externally imposed. Our Risk Consulting professionals provide a range of services to support organizations undergoing change so that growth, governance, and performance objectives are achieved. Our consulting team is looking for full-time Risk Technology Analysts to join our firm starting september 2022.
- Assist in the review of IT controls (Change Management, IT operations Management and access management).
- Quickly grasp the concepts and issues at the heart of the client’s needs.
- Analyze client data and then present findings and suggest areas for improvement.
- Contribute to the development of Risk Consulting Services in a variety of ways (business development, information centralization work statements, offers and reports, administrative records, attendance at client meetings and taking of minutes, revise and document the findings of client reviews, etc.).
- Assist in improving processes related to controls, information security, compliance and performance through the design and implementation of information systems and IT-enabled business processes.
- Participate in the development of risk analysis and/or threat scenarios.
- Excellent teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Strong interest in technologies
- Excellent written communication skills with experience developing compelling presentations and reports
- Excellence in undergraduate and graduate studies in Business Technology Management (BComm), Computer Science, non-CPA Accounting
- Degree or certificate of study (Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD) and professional experience
- A proven ability to handle a broad range of activities with competing priorities.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Relevant professional experience that can contribute to your knowledge of our key industries
- Fluency in English and French, written and spoken
- Strong relationship-building skills to interact with clients, colleagues, and the wider community.
- A commitment to continual learning – developing new skills, taking on new responsibilities and broadening your knowledge through research.
- The ability to provide crucial consultation and analysis for the variety of clients you will serve.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A