The KPMG Supply Chain practice provides management advisory services in Procurement, Supply Chain Planning and Physical supply chain (Distribution & Logistics). Our professionals contribute to the reputation of our practice, to its development, and have success on the market by helping clients unlock new potential in their organization. We support our clients to enhance their organization’s performance, grow sustainable value, control their operating costs and increase service levels through practical solutions.
- Supporting a client in the development and management of a competitive sourcing (RFx) event for a targeted spend category, including in documenting business requirements with client’s business representatives and structuring the evaluation of bidder submissions.
- Supporting a client in crafting a negotiation strategy and approach with current or future supplier(s).
- Act as a key process lead/ integration advisor, either in Source-to-Contract or in Procure-to-Pay, in support of a Procurement software platform Integration/ Implementation project.
- Conducting supplier market research and supplier discovery for client’s targeted spend categories.
- Contributing to corporate-wide strategic sourcing opportunity assessment and spend analysis efforts across a wide array of spend categories.
- Developing targeted project plans for cost reduction and benefits realization.
- Conducting exhaustive diagnostics and maturity assessments of procurement functions
- Identifying sourcing and procurement leading practices and evaluating client performance gaps.
- Evaluating supplier base risks and/or developing a supplier risk monitoring and management approach for a client.
- Reviewing, developing, and advising on all matters related to the negotiation of commercial agreements, which can include developing commercial terms, rates, value adds, SLAs and coordinating review with our client’s in-house counsel.
- Ability to multitask, function in a flexible manner and manage priorities
- Good sense of autonomy, and capacity to organize oneself being supported by the team
- Availability to travel in Canada and abroad
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and Visio
- Excellent written and presentation skills in both official languages (French and English).
- 1 to 2 years of related experience in industry, including internships, is considered as an asset
- Experience as an internal or external business advisor will be considered a strong asset
- Interest in in-depth quantitative analysis
- Skilled in structuring and layering complex business problems, in interpreting and integrating analysis results and in drawing conclusions
- Knowledge of supply chain application(s) (i.e. procurement, warehousing, transportation, network optimization and supply chain planning) is considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both official languages (French and English)
- Knowledge of quantitative methodology tools and operational research tools is considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills in both official languages (French and English).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Information Systems,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Master’s degree in Science or Engineering in a relevant discipline is considered an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A