As a member of KPMG ITS Collaboration & Knowledge (C&K) Team in Canada, you will be responsible for designing, building, and customizing sites on our SharePoint Online (SPO) Intranet. You are a highly experienced SharePoint Online designer and developer with an eye for design.
You are results-driven, you thrive within a creative and business-focused team that knows how to balance sound process and methodology with an agile approach. Naturally curious and accountable, you take pride in quality solutions, you are capable of envisioning and developing SPO sites that align with the KPMG Canada Intranet vision.
You have a fun-loving can-do attitude and are relentless in your pursuit to make it easier for professionals to get the information they need fast.
- Support the development KPMG Canada Intranet initiatives
- Understand and document business needs and recommend and deliver appropriate solutions (SharePoint Online based) capitalizing on out-of-the box capability with value-driven
- Design and develop Intranet sites that have great user experience and are KPMG brand compliant, visually stunning, accessible by design and mobile responsive.
- Develop or support the development of training for deployed solutions
- Proactively support your C&K team in identifying and resolving escalated Intranet issues
- Analyze and respond to critical issues with a sense of ownership and urgency, ensuring a successful resolution and end-user satisfaction
- You will have access to brand guidelines, templated sites, and best-in-class examples
- Expert experience designing and developing SharePoint sites from documented requirements
- Expert ability creating customizations including permissions, lists, libraries, as well as developing sites that accessible by design and mobile responsive
- Post-secondary Education
- 2+ years working experience, including SharePoint Online design and development.
- Proven ability of turning ideas into content sites with a focus on improving end-user experience
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A