You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
- Organize and lead data review sessions with stakeholders, ensuring all process details are accurately captured and approved by the business SME.
- Provide support for automation developers, including clarifying automation requirements, facilitating creation of required environment and permission configurations, etc.
- Defining the roadmap of Analytics for the firm including the effort estimation and defining the timeliness.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g., data models, configurations, and setup).
- Participate in special projects for manage service teams, e.g., building or implementing new tools, dashboards, etc.
- Create process design documents that specify the purpose and goals of each analytics project (new system integration and visualization (Power BI development and report generation)).
- Support QA in testing larger automation initiatives.
- Participate in pre- and post-deployment activities, e.g., UAT sessions, Go/No-Go meetings, hyper-care calls, etc.
- Assist with various operational issues, including troubleshooting production support issues, gathering, and documenting change request details, etc.
- Designing and architecting Azure Data Analytics solutions. (Azure Data brick, Data Factory, cluster, Synapse etc..)
- Involved in analysis of requirements, production specifications, Architecture, Configuration, Security, Performance, Scalability, Reliability etc.
- Define the Data Management Processes ad update and maintain the methodology documentation.
- Document future state process flows, including alternate flows and exceptions.
- Good understanding of AZURE components, storage & compute services
- Experienced in Data modelling and data architecture design.
- Knowledge in ETL, data integration and data migration design.
- Experience in configuring private and public facing Azure load balancer etc.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Prior working experience of at-least 12 to 15 years is must in Analytics domain.
- Exceptional documentation skills, including concise requirements and easy-to-follow process flow diagrams.
- Ability to forge consensus within a group of stakeholders, to deliver a solution that works for all.
- Experience with Data testing, including ability to create test plans, test cases, execute test cycles, etc.
- Experience is creating the efforts estimation, timelines for all new projects/programs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in Solution Architecture Design.
- Experience with tools such as Azure DevOps, Python, SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Experience in configuring and implementing Azure Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Server Data Warehouse and Azure SQL Server db.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A