Ignition Tax is a team of full-stack developers, project managers, and technology trailblazers who pride themselves on creativity and innovation. Tasked with leading KPMG Canada and our clients through digital transformation, Ignition Tax is focused on tax innovation to unlock value and prepare our clients for the future. KPMG Ignition Tax helps organizations realize opportunities through our far-reaching intelligence capabilities that allow for the development of modern software solutions.
In a fast-paced, experimental environment, our team collaborates with strategic partners and tax leaders across Canada to build next-generation solutions. By fostering a startup culture within a welcoming nurturing environment and with the support of KPMG’s world-class firm, Ignition Tax approaches each project with a unique perspective, a multitude of complementary skill sets, and expertise that allow them to build technology solutions that shape the future of tax.
- Troubleshoot and resolve level 1 and 2 support issues by telephone, live chats, self-service tickets, and or emails; document and escalate issues further as required.
- Provide technical support for various software applications and firm proprietary software.
- Configure software, updates, and patches.
- Actively participate on various local and national IT projects/virtual teams as required.
- Liaise with the extended IT team country wide.
- Participate in the after-hours on call program.
- Keep up to date with innovative technologies and trends in the world of information technology.
- The role may require the successful incumbent to go on-site to a KPMG Office in their geographical region
- Strong verbal and written communication in English and French; excellent collaboration, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Previous deskside support, virtual support and/or help desk experience.
- CompTIA A+, ITIL certification an asset
- Flexibility to work on weekends, after hours and statutory holidays when required.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Passionate interest in user’s needs and providing customer service excellence.
- Aptitude for learning and adhering to existing standardized policies, processes, and procedures.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, Teams and Windows 10.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A